Seo

http://symbian-v5.blogspot.com/

2012/07/08

Jbak TaskMan v1.41 S60v5 Free Signed

JbakTaskman v1.41

than I'd better not clear browsing share good application. Okay well, this time I want to share a name taskmanager applications Jbak Taskman. Taskmanager application is pretty good, its loads. I was hesitant to use this application but because my cousin yasudah recommendation I tried it, it turns out its pretty cool eh loh. One feature I like is we can arrange another application to autostart or not mengkillnya when booting that I find on other taskmanager applications, for other features please try yourself well. download this application.


Compatible Device

Nokia 5800 · Nokia 5530 · Nokia 5230 · Nokia 5233 · Nokia 5235 · Nokia N97 · Nokia N97 mini · Nokia X6 · Nokia X5-01 · Nokia C6 · Nokia C5-03 · Samsung i8910 Omnia HD · Sony Ericsson Satio · Sony Ericsson Vivaz · Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Symbian-v5.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts